D.U.I. Enrollment Requirements
D.U.I Registration is open from:
9:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday through Friday
D.U.I. registrations will not be accepted before or after the times stated above.
Please check the course calendar for dates of classes. The registration process will take approximately 1 hour to complete. This time is not credited toward evaluation time or class time.
NOTE: You MUST provide proof that you, live, work, or attend school within the following counties: Alachua, Bradford, Dixie, Gilchrist, Levy, Union. If you DO NOT live, work, or attend school in any of the counties listed above, you MUST get written permission from the DUI school in your county of residence to attend the DUI programs associated with NCFSC.
D.U.I. Fee Structure & D.U.I. Hours
|LEVEL 1||$308||12 hours of education and a 1-hour evaluation|
|LEVEL 2||$453||21 hours of education and a 1-hour evaluation|
Level I is for first time DUI offenders.
Level II is for second and subsequent DUI offenders.
It is your responsibility to register in the correct DUI Level class. There will be additional costs for transfers to the correct Level DUI class.
Registering & Paying for Courses
- Please refer to the calendar for class times. Registration and payment for D.U.I. courses can be done in-person only.
- Class dates and evaluation date/time is based upon first come, first choice.
- WE CANNOT HOLD AND/OR RESERVE A CLASS SEAT OR AN EVALUATION TIME UNLESS YOU ARE PAID IN FULL AND REGISTERED.
- A $2 credit card fee will apply when signing up for any DUI class.
- A $5 research processing fee will apply if we assist with obtaining your citation/arrest report.